Thursday, May 10, 2012

Time for a Change

So I said I would make an attempt at putting together a list of things that I would like to see change about the person I see when I look in the mirror.


  1. To start off with I still have a significant amount of weight to lose.
  2. A change in my hair, something drastic.
  3. More makeup.... (not to sure on this one)
  4. Jewelry
  5. dress more feminine 
  6. Get another tattoo
  7. Maybe another ear piercing?
For those of you who know me some of these may seem silly, ridiculous, or ever just plain stupid to even care about. But with the time I have had staying home I have come to realize that these things are something I cared more about than I thought I did.

In This So Called Life things that remain idol often are in need of a tune up.

No comments:

Post a Comment