Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can you capture the moment?


So as I push forward and look to the future I have opened my Etsy account! Now the question is for the items I currently have to sell do I ask my talented friend to help me take photos of them to place on their listing. Or do I ask her or someone else to help me learn how to take them myself?

I realize that in some cases the product sells itself, however I know for me personally when I am looking for items to purchase online the picture can say a thousand words! My friend has inspired me to pursue this because of her talent and ability to just pick up a new talent and make it a business.




Would rather purchase items from the person on the right or on the left?

Hopefully I will be as successful at my endeavors as she is. If you are a New Mexico local, I suggest you look Jennifer Lynne photography up. Here is her website! http://www.facebook.com/JenniferLynnePhotographie you can also find her blog at jenniferlynnephoto.wordpress.com

In This So Called Life it is so important to be happy, enjoy what you do, and support others in the things that make them happy! Good luck with whatever it is that you are pursuing, I'm sure you will do great at it whatever it is!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I would LOVE to help you out! And I'm so excited that you got your Etsy account ;) I need to do some shopping!

    ReplyDelete