Friday, February 3, 2012

A Sense of "Purpose"


Suddenly with my new Etsy shop and something driving me to do something I enjoy and share it with others (even if they are paying) I find myself feeling this new sense of "purpose". I feel like I don't just get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to bed, press repeat anymore...

There is something to be said for truly enjoying life, I may highly dislike my job right now, but this helps me to get through my day. When I say this I mean: Blogging, Updating pages, Crocheting, Sharing all of this with friends and family. Feeling like I am contributing to my own happiness for once. I never knew it could all be this simple.

All this time in This So Called Life I have assumed that all that I was doing for myself was enough, or all that could be done. It turns out that I haven't lost all control... yet. (laughing out loud) Hey I can't turn into a complete optimist all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment