Monday, August 6, 2012

In the "Red"

Anyone ever wonder what it would be like to live your life the way you want to?

Well truth me told... Unless you have no debt and/or an amazing job to keep up with the debt, it is spent living in the "red".

I love my life as it is now, minus the stress sores on my lip and the weekly calls about debt. But after much deliberation my amazing husband and I had decided to let an awful company called Santander take our mini van. At 16.9% interest rate and $450 a month it was just no longer worth it. Thanks to my amazing in laws we were blessed with my husband's grandfather's car.

I am still pursuing dog training but have hit a slight bump. However I will move forward and prevail and make this dream come true. The look on Fox's face everyday helps me to see how important it is to me to help train people to realize how amazing their dogs can be with a little consistency in their lives.  I have one more phone call to make tomorrow and hopefully I will have the answer I am looking for!

On that note, I am suddenly feeling a great deal of guilt in the stress for the mad dash for cash in our household because my unemployment ends after next weeks payment. I pray that God will bless us with the ability to let me maintain my stay at home mom status and continue to support our family in the way that best suites all of us. The ability to be less stressed because the house is clean the dogs have been out and the kids have been taken care of to our standards all day means more to us than anything. I hope to add weight loss and fitness to that for my husband and I too.

For now I will continue to keep on truckin on and pray that everything will work out, and that I won't have to resort to taking a job that holds no meaning and loads of unhappiness in the mean time.

In This So Called Life what means the most can be what takes the most. I pray that you too will find the road to happiness and that it doesn't mean losing everything to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment