Sunday, August 12, 2012

This Just In!!

So for any of you family members and friends out there who have heard rumors of me going back to work... I am here to tell you that those rumors are indeed true!! The best part is I don't have to worry about finding childcare either!

Beginning August 21st I will be working part time helping assist the after school program at Mesa View Christian Preschool. This means Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday afternoons from 1-5pm I won't be available. But the kids and I will be having a blast at school together! I have one other job opportunity that could possibly happen as well but right now I'm not going to share it with you.

With this said, after my last post you are all probably wondering what is going to happen or is happening with dog training. I am now eligible through the Animal Behavior College to get funding since I now have a job. which means that hopefully I will get registered for this fall before the end of August! On the training note though I am proud to announce that Fox can now sit, and heal, she is also working on off, down, and shake. We are having a blast with our pack of dogs and our great kids and couldn't ask for anything more than we have in our lives now.

My husband is also looking at accepting a promotion at work, I will let him share that with you though as I still don't know all of the details exactly. However I couldn't be more proud of him!! He is such an amazing man, I don't know who I would be or what I would do without him supporting me and loving me.

In This So Called Life  I am finally finding a way out of my rut and on my way down the path I feel like God is leading me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment