Tuesday, January 31, 2012

iFit... Or so I thought

So how many of you out there found out after a rude awakening that you aren't as fit as you thought you were? It can be a very painful reality to face once it has been presented to you.

Lets be honest with ourselves though... Did you really think after a year and a half or more of not doing any real exercise that it wouldn't hurt a little?

Needless to say I guess I have a long road a head of me... Not only will I be attempting to shed a lot of weight, but now I will also be trying to find the strength I once had. Where is marching band when you need it? (laughing out loud)

So I challenge you to keep me updated on your journey, whatever it may be. In return I will try to be motivation, or funny if nothing else, in the mean time to help us all get through this new years resolution. I will be skinny again! I will be comfortable in my own skin again!!

In This So Called Life all it takes is some motivation, and a place to talk to help get me through this. What will it take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment