Monday, January 9, 2012

Which is Worse...

I don't know what hurts worse...

Knowing that everyday I go to work and am under-appreciated and under-paid
or...
Knowing that everyday I go to work and am under-appreciated and under-paid, while someone else is raising my children for me.

Mean while...
If I were to quit tomorrow (for example) I would be hurting those same children and my husband that I love so much. So perhaps I should start auctioning off debt?! Anyone want to by a 2007 Mazda5 for 18k? Ooh!! Or a consolidation loan, or credit card debt?

What is worse is that my boss dared to tell me to cut back on some of my "extra expenses". I haven't had any of those is years... $7 a month for Netflix is the only thing I have that is a luxury... Somehow I just don't think that $7 a month is going to help, much less would I call Netflix a luxury. I could be wrong, but I'm going to take a leap of faith and say probably not. Now on the other hand if I weren't cutting everyone's hair at my house, and I was dying my hair and getting pedicures and manicures... I could see where he might could say that... I will admit that perhaps we could cut back on some of our eating out, lets be serious though really how much is that going to help either?

So I will also add that Emily is for hire (you know what I mean...)! I won't advertise my cost on the WWW, but lets just say whatever the amount I am a hard worker and well worth it. I take pride in my work, I have to, is there any other way?

Just an associates degree...
Just extra work...
Just not completely worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment