Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To Charge or Not to Charge...

So as the days have gone by... in an effort to make life "affordable" again... I have been re-evaluating my finances with my husband. Well that is more to say that I evaluate them... Talk to him about it... We agree on a decision and go with it! (nothing like flying by the seat of your pants) How many of you out there have managed to live a Credit Card Free life? I am venturing to guess that it is not many of you, because of the "state of the economy" my guess is that I probably don't know anymore than one person who doesn't have some form of debt whether it is past or present that is from a Credit Card. What I wouldn't give to own stock of VISA or Master Card... But if I wanted to own stock in it I may have to put it on my VISA just to buy it!! (laughing out loud)

So as my family braves a new day... a day without the "security" of credit cards I ask you this...

In This So Called Life are you able to take the challenge and live a life credit card free?

1 comment:

  1. I love it Em...your way of re-evaluating your finances "with" your hubby is the exact way we do it too. I figure stuff out, tell him, he says ok. Living without credit cards isn't so bad, just REALLY challenging sometimes!! the only card we have is a Sears Card...yep, not real handy 99% of the time. Thankfully it can also be used at Kmart, which comes in handy very seldom also! Other than that, we live off of what money we have coming in...sometimes i wonder how we make it, and other times i just don't want to know. LOL. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete