Monday, January 30, 2012

In the "Know"

So after searching further for home improvement items on www.craigslist.com and other sites in search of new or used item that might help. I have discovered that perhaps I am out of the "loop", I think that there is some secret or hidden club out there that people are a part of that helps them all the make there yards and external views of their homes beautiful without losing an arm and a leg.

So here it is... So you have to be in the "know" to have that affordable-free beautiful yard? Or is it just connections?

I feel like it is a game of Clue... Is the person I should be talking to male or female? Does he/she wear glasses/contacts? Does this person have freckles, long hair, short hair?

So for those of you who are in the "know" please fill me in! Fill us all in, where are you hiding these all of these amazing finds? How do you have the time to spend all day on the computer or out on the town searching for these goods? I feel like this is somewhat like the working from home deal. People do it... it can be done... but only they know about it. Unless they let others in, let them know their secret... the rest of us are just left hoping that some day we will stumble upon that secret door. The way in to the secret garden...

In This So Called Life I ask you, what has saved you a buck, or made your life "easier" like working from home? Fill us in! Fill Me in!! My "mommy" always said that it's not nice to keep a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment